Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ice cube chair

Hey jammers! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I have been busy with Cristamas plans and the AJ moose (I'm an author!). I'm thinking about writing a book, should I? Please comment with your answers! If I do write one, it will be about warriors. Today's new item is the ice cube chair, and there is a new code! The code is jamaalidays13. What a weird code... it's kinda like ngkidzrox. Wow! Well, guys, i'm really sad, I never met my goal! I only got 1 more member and 3 more comments, and only 100 more page veiws! Please do better the next time! That goal means alot to me! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Totaly!! Can't wait to read it if you do.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT RULES:
1. No bad language
2. Be nice to others
3. Don't be hateful
4. Absoulutly NO inapproprite conversations
Please do not advertise your blog. You can, but not on every single post or page. This is very distracting for me. If you would like for me to put your blog on my blog list, please email me instead of commenting. Thank you!

-Flynnybob