Monday, December 17, 2012

Grayson's day

Once upon a time........................

   There was a boy named Grayson....... Ok i'm gonna skip the boring stuff, besides, this accully happened! So, Grayson was eating his cheese at the lunch table. I was talking to him.
 "Grayson! Why do you always eat cheese?" I said as I munched on some crackers. "I don't know." He mumbled to me as he knocked his head on the lunch table. "Remeber last Friday? You fell about 1000 times, then I showed Cindy and Bridget how you would do a workout!" I giggled and almost fell to the ground. "You would start out with happy jacks, then you would fall over and over again." I grabbed a  cracker and shoved it into my mouth. "Hey, AG." He said. "What?"
"Me and Reese are doing Gangnam style for the talent show."  "Oh great." I grumbled. Later on that day, Grayson was walking outside with his cheese. He fell on the ground and dropped his cheese. I about stepped on it. He was so mad!  "Holly cheez-it!" He screamed. "I've got it again!" "You've got what again?" I asked. "Grayson-brain!" "Oh.".  So that was how Grayson's day went. Ha! I will post more about Grayson soon!

1 comment:

COMMENT RULES:
1. No bad language
2. Be nice to others
3. Don't be hateful
4. Absoulutly NO inapproprite conversations
Please do not advertise your blog. You can, but not on every single post or page. This is very distracting for me. If you would like for me to put your blog on my blog list, please email me instead of commenting. Thank you!

-Flynnybob