Thursday, April 4, 2013

I just wanna hit myself.....

Hey jammers! You notice the title, huh? Well, about 2 weeks ago my computer crashed, and it JUST got it back. So.... I haven't been posing. And my helper hasn't helped. So, moving on to the new item. Today's new item is the upside-down chandelier. Have you noticed that some of the forms of the items in the april fools party shop have never been sold the right way up? This is interesting, very......
Well, I have to go and deal with someone being mean about my video on the guide page, bye!

1 comment:

  1. soo sorry random tigers. been so busy and no computer time.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT RULES:
1. No bad language
2. Be nice to others
3. Don't be hateful
4. Absoulutly NO inapproprite conversations
Please do not advertise your blog. You can, but not on every single post or page. This is very distracting for me. If you would like for me to put your blog on my blog list, please email me instead of commenting. Thank you!

-Flynnybob