Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Clover Tubes and more

Hey jammers! I still haven't posted in a long time............. SOOOOOOOOOO sorry! Like I said, I get very busy! Well, today's new item is the clover tubes! Yet, another returning rare. And, it's member. *Sigh* Everything is member. I feel really sorry for NMs. I miss beta SOOOOOO much! Well, i'll be making some BIG changes to the blog! They will be done soon! Guess what? I made my first You-tube video! I hope you enjoy it! Well, I have to say something very important. I have had this blog for about 6 months now, and I don't even have 2000 page views! PLEASE tell your buddies about this blog! PLEASE! Well, bye jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No bad language
2. Be nice to others
3. Don't be hateful
4. Absoulutly NO inapproprite conversations
Please do not advertise your blog. You can, but not on every single post or page. This is very distracting for me. If you would like for me to put your blog on my blog list, please email me instead of commenting. Thank you!

-Flynnybob