Monday, February 4, 2013

SuperBowl 2013 Info

Hey jammers! Last night, a lot of us watched the SuperBowl. I don't know if anyone knows this, but there is a song dedicated to football and it's supposed to play at each game. You can listen to it if you want. But last night, I didn't hear it play. Hmmm... I wonder why it didn't. Moving on..... the teams that played were.....
The Ravens and The 49ERS! It was a close game.  The winning team was......... THE RAVENS! Yay!  The  Ravens had scored 32 points in the end, and the 49ERS had scored 29 points. I have to end this post... I have to go to do some annoying homework. D:< Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No bad language
2. Be nice to others
3. Don't be hateful
4. Absoulutly NO inapproprite conversations
Please do not advertise your blog. You can, but not on every single post or page. This is very distracting for me. If you would like for me to put your blog on my blog list, please email me instead of commenting. Thank you!

-Flynnybob