Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Creature mask and another pumkin

Hey jammers! Today's new items are the creature mask and another pumkin!


  Soon, a new wonder seeker will be joining us. He is a friend I know in real life, and he is very nice. He dosn't have a animal jam account yet, but he will soon!


 Also, I have 2 new blogs! Here are the links to them: www.freespiritthetaleofthegreattribes.blogspot.com
                                                                                 www.duskclannews.blogspot.com
    Please visit my new blogs! Freespiritthetaleofthegreattribes is a book I am currently writing. Duskclannews is a blog about my clan, Dusk clan. Enjoy!

 
                       Have a great day jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No bad language
2. Be nice to others
3. Don't be hateful
4. Absoulutly NO inapproprite conversations
Please do not advertise your blog. You can, but not on every single post or page. This is very distracting for me. If you would like for me to put your blog on my blog list, please email me instead of commenting. Thank you!

-Flynnybob