Thursday, September 13, 2012

Update for 9/13

Hey jammers! It's flynnybob here, with the update news! This update is really cool so make sure to check out the cool new items! Sorry i don't have any pictures. If you have any, please send them to my email address. Alright jammers, Today the new item is the gardening hat sold in jam-mart clothing. I think it would look nice on a giraffe. There's a new code, so be sure to check it out! It's AJ's 2nd birthday! I have heard that theres a new party, the AJ birthday party! In the party there is a store with new colors of shaman statues! Also, there is a new game called Hedgehog. I wonder if it earns alot of gems. Also, all of the summer carnival items are on clearance! However, for some reason there still on sale.This is all i have time for today, see you tomorrow jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No bad language
2. Be nice to others
3. Don't be hateful
4. Absoulutly NO inapproprite conversations
Please do not advertise your blog. You can, but not on every single post or page. This is very distracting for me. If you would like for me to put your blog on my blog list, please email me instead of commenting. Thank you!

-Flynnybob